Whether you are looking for a bespoke lodge on your selected plot or a quality pre-owned or show home we can help. Our aim is to make the process as simple as possible. In our experience we tend to find that finding the right park and area for you is the very first step, so please do not hesitate to phone Abbots Green and speak with one of the Team on 01845 597495 and they will be happy to help with any questions or arrange a viewing.
Once you have established that Abbots Green is where you want to be the process is as below:
- We can help with the payment method you would like to use for your lodge, this would usually be cash, finance (usually HP or a mortgage style arrangement) or possibly part exchange of a property that you own.
- Select your pitch. This is important and prospective lodge owners will have different criteria as to what determines their perfect pitch. We tend to find that factors such as space, privacy, sun or shade are all important, so decide upon those important factors and then give the pitches a score out of ten before making the final selection. Once you have chosen your pitch we will request a £5,000 deposit, which is non - refundable after one week.
- We will work closely with you to help you choose the style and specification of your lodge. When you have made your decision and signed the specification, we will ask for a second deposit payment equivalent to 35% of the full price.
- When your lodge is off line we will require a third payment equivalent to 55% of the final total cost.
- When your lodge is ready for delivery to the Park the final balance of 10% of the total cost less the initial £5,000 pitch reservation fee.
- Throughout the buying process and after you have taken ownership of your lodge there will always be a member of the York House Team on hand to help and provide advice.
- If you are buying a lodge from stock we will ask you to sign all relevant paperwork and to pay a deposit of 10% or a £10,000 lump sum . As soon as the balance is paid, and funds cleared, we will be delighted for you to move in.
Please contact us for more information