Touring & Camping
With a 5 star tourist board rating and holders of the David Bellamy Gold Award we take great pride in the appearance of the Old Hall and you can be assured of a warm welcome.
Our facilities are spotlessly clean, well maintained and here are a few features:
- 18 Touring pitches (1 Grass, 17 Hardstanding)
6 Pitches are allocated Seasonal, 1st Feb - 2nd Jan
Remaining 12 pitches are available 1st March - 30th November
- New toilet and shower facility with free showers.
- Hot and cold washing up area.
- Laundry room equipped with a washing machine, tumble drier, and ironing facilities.
- Hairdryer and iron provided.
- Excellent indoor facility with snooker, pool table, library and wifi.
- M/V water and waste point.
- All pitches available with electric hook up
Calor Gas is available on site, and Camping Gaz is sourced locally.
A two minute walk from the Old Hall is the Fox and Hounds Pub, serving good food and ale, ideal if you just fancy relaxing after having arrived and set up!
Prices start from £18.00 for a standard tent with no electric.
Caravan & Car/Motorcaravan
(up to 2 people)
(up to 6 berth)
each person over
the above limits
||£22.00 (£25 with electric)
||£18.00 (£21 with electric)
||£1.50 per night
Oversize tents will be subject to a £10/night excess regardless of occupants.
Special Offers & Seasonal Charges:
Stay Monday - Thursday nights inclusive and get the 4th night free
Part Seasonal Charges (inc Electric)
1 Month LOW Season (March, April, October, November)
1 Month MID Season (May, June, September)
1 Month HIGH Season (July, August)
Season length 1-3 months
Full Seasonal Charges (inc Electric)
Feb 1st - Jan 2nd
1st Dec - 1st March
Our excellent free toilet and shower facility: